Bai-Jin's Thoughts on the World

I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

MoonShadow: Big, beautiful, loving, playful, and a bit rambunctious, silver standard poodle. I currently weigh close to 70lbs. And I am only 7 months old! I love my big family, both canine and human. We have SO much fun it wears me out sometimes. What more could a dog ask for. Bai-Jin: I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come! Chen-Po: I am a big (7lb.)stud of a pekingese. I was born December 15th, 2005. Tian-Shi: I am a rescued pekingese who was born 4/7/06 without much of a tail. I'm very nervous alot, but am really starting to love life. Aspasia: I am a beautiful standards poodle who loves ball and my family more than anything else in the world. Justice: I am the daughter of Aspasia and Schopenhauer. I was born June 7th, 2005. I am a rare color called Cafe Lait and am a tiny standard at only 35lbs. Schopenhauer: I am a big poodle boy. I was born Dec. 26th, 2000. I love being the big man of the house and think I'm a lap dog. JosiephineRose: I am a white standard poodle diva who is not afraid to get messy. I love to swim and am often dyed pink.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A new arrival




Hi, I'm Bai-Jin. My name means white gold in Chinese. I live with my doggy mom and dad in Mississippi. I will soon go live with my family in Colorado, which is very far away. My new human mom's friend decided she needs another puppy so is getting me for her. Mom wasn't sure if she was up to it, but I'm on my way anyway. I guess that's how things go sometimes. I know I will be loved and well cared for, but mom is worried about having a young pup with the foster dogs she cares for, especially since I am such a tiny pup. I know I can win her over though, I mean, look at me, who WOULDN'T want to hold me and love me forever. That's why her friend knew it was going to be OK to get me without asking. I don't arrive in Colorado till Saturday and mom just found out about me but is already getting ready for my arrival. At least her friend let her know a LITTLE in advance about the big suprize, me.












Here is my dad (white) and my mom (balck/white) and me at 5 weeks old. Aren't I a doll?

2 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bai-Jin,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we are very pleased to have you here and I am sure you will make lots of friends :-)

Love
Opy

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw what a cute fluff!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home