Bai-Jin's Thoughts on the World

I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

MoonShadow: Big, beautiful, loving, playful, and a bit rambunctious, silver standard poodle. I currently weigh close to 70lbs. And I am only 7 months old! I love my big family, both canine and human. We have SO much fun it wears me out sometimes. What more could a dog ask for. Bai-Jin: I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come! Chen-Po: I am a big (7lb.)stud of a pekingese. I was born December 15th, 2005. Tian-Shi: I am a rescued pekingese who was born 4/7/06 without much of a tail. I'm very nervous alot, but am really starting to love life. Aspasia: I am a beautiful standards poodle who loves ball and my family more than anything else in the world. Justice: I am the daughter of Aspasia and Schopenhauer. I was born June 7th, 2005. I am a rare color called Cafe Lait and am a tiny standard at only 35lbs. Schopenhauer: I am a big poodle boy. I was born Dec. 26th, 2000. I love being the big man of the house and think I'm a lap dog. JosiephineRose: I am a white standard poodle diva who is not afraid to get messy. I love to swim and am often dyed pink.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

At My New Home
I flew all day saturday in a crate on the airplane. I flew all the way from New Orleans to Denver, then rode in a car for 5 more hours until I was finally home. We didn't get home untill around 11pm, and then after quick introductions went to bed. I slept with my new girl, Tempestt, and didn't have an accodent all night. I am already paper trained! We'll see if that lasts though.

Yesterday I had my 1st bath at my new home. I didn't exactoly care for it but I didn't make a fuss. I am such a calm girl, mom is really happy about that. After that bath mom decided she needed to use a hair dryer on me! What a terrible Idea! That thing, although it was quiet, was SCARY. I didn't cry but everytime mom relaxed her grip on me I shot off her lap like a lightning bolt! I'll get dry eventually anyway, but mom was worried I would catch a cold.

The kids hadn't realized how much sleep a pup like me needs. They all wanted to play with me all day, but mom has a rule. No one can mess with me if I'm sleeping. Such a good rule. Tian-Shi doesn't seem to know that rule though. She loves to play now and doesn't care if I'm sleeping or not. She is only 5 months old but is SO much bigger than I am. Chen Po will be one in December, but Tian-Shi is even bigger than he is. Mom says I'm going to get as big as Tian-Shi but Chen Po never will. He is something called a sleeve peke, whatever that is. Its hard to believe I'm going to ever be that big.

Here I am with my people brother, Dartagnan. From the look on his face I think he likes me. He is SO gently with me and loves to give me kisses. I have not a care or a fear in the world. The big poodles don't scare me in the least. They are all very nice to me and very carefull not to step on me. I hope they don't think I'm a foster dog because I'm here to stay. I came from such a wonderful breeder, Fran at BackForty Kennels, and am very differen't from the dogs mom usually takes care of. I have no fears to overcome. However, that also means I know no boundries and think I can fly. I jump off of everything I can find. It's so much fun to sail through the air although I need to work on my landings. Right now when I land I turn into a ball and roll. That scares mom SO much, she is afraid I'm going to break something. It's great to be a pup that has only known love. So very different than my new peke family. After all, what's to be scared of in life. I have a people and canine family that loves me, plenty of food, clean water, way to many toys, a soft bed, and toilet paper to shred and track all over the house. What could be better?

6 Comments:

Blogger Baily said...

oh my goodness! you are just to cute for words!
what a dollbaby!!!

nose licks
baily

12:12 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Rusty and Smoky wanted Bai-Jin to know that she is their kind of girl. She is not only really cute, but enjoys one of their favorite activities - shredding paper. They were glad to know that girls like to do that too.
Rose at
http://puppyfun.blogspot.com

8:42 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh...you are the cutest little fluff ball...i look very forward to watching you grow up...will you post pictures of your other family...MJ

10:08 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

You are such a sweet puppy!~ Sorry to hear about the bath... don't worry, after a few more, they'll be somewhat enjoyable.

Toby

3:11 AM  
Blogger Maltese Maniac said...

You look sooooo much better when not wet. You are such an adorable puffball!

Marley McButters

6:30 AM  
Blogger Radio said...

you both are truly cute! radio would love to have you on his olymic team, shame you are on the other side of the world.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home