Bai-Jin's Thoughts on the World

I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

MoonShadow: Big, beautiful, loving, playful, and a bit rambunctious, silver standard poodle. I currently weigh close to 70lbs. And I am only 7 months old! I love my big family, both canine and human. We have SO much fun it wears me out sometimes. What more could a dog ask for. Bai-Jin: I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come! Chen-Po: I am a big (7lb.)stud of a pekingese. I was born December 15th, 2005. Tian-Shi: I am a rescued pekingese who was born 4/7/06 without much of a tail. I'm very nervous alot, but am really starting to love life. Aspasia: I am a beautiful standards poodle who loves ball and my family more than anything else in the world. Justice: I am the daughter of Aspasia and Schopenhauer. I was born June 7th, 2005. I am a rare color called Cafe Lait and am a tiny standard at only 35lbs. Schopenhauer: I am a big poodle boy. I was born Dec. 26th, 2000. I love being the big man of the house and think I'm a lap dog. JosiephineRose: I am a white standard poodle diva who is not afraid to get messy. I love to swim and am often dyed pink.

Friday, October 06, 2006















I had way too much fun yesterday. I don't get to go out in public yet because I haven't had all my shots but I did get to play in the yard for a long time finally. It's been very rainy so I have only been able to go out for short periods of time. Just to go potty. However, yesterday I got to play out there. I even got to smell a sunflower. It made my nose tickle and I sneezed.















Mom thought she was going to beable to take some reall cute photos of me but boy did I make it hard for her. Every time she would move back to get a good shot I would chase after her feet and that camera! I even got running so fast that my body coudn't keep up with my feet and I tumbled and rolled on my back. I had almost too much fun. Afterward I took a nice long nap.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Leskiw Gang said...

Hi bai Jin, I am Maggie Rose and I wanted to let you know I like your blog. My mommy is constantly taking pictures of me and sometimes I just don't want to cooperate either. Then she got a video camera so she could get me on the go.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Rusty and Smoky want to say "Hi," and tell you that if you think that was fun, wait until you go into the outside world. It's fun to be a puppy!
Rusty and Smoky

http://puppyfun.blogspot.com

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gawd....could you be any cuter...i cant wait to see more and more of your blogs...

4:35 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

Hi Bai Jin! I stumbled upon your blog through the DWB blog randomizer. I just want to let you know that I never seen a cuter puppy than you. My mom went "Awwwww you're so cute a million times"

Charlie

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home