Bai-Jin's Thoughts on the World

I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

MoonShadow: Big, beautiful, loving, playful, and a bit rambunctious, silver standard poodle. I currently weigh close to 70lbs. And I am only 7 months old! I love my big family, both canine and human. We have SO much fun it wears me out sometimes. What more could a dog ask for. Bai-Jin: I am a white pekingese diva. I was born on August 4th, 2006. Watch out world, here I come! Chen-Po: I am a big (7lb.)stud of a pekingese. I was born December 15th, 2005. Tian-Shi: I am a rescued pekingese who was born 4/7/06 without much of a tail. I'm very nervous alot, but am really starting to love life. Aspasia: I am a beautiful standards poodle who loves ball and my family more than anything else in the world. Justice: I am the daughter of Aspasia and Schopenhauer. I was born June 7th, 2005. I am a rare color called Cafe Lait and am a tiny standard at only 35lbs. Schopenhauer: I am a big poodle boy. I was born Dec. 26th, 2000. I love being the big man of the house and think I'm a lap dog. JosiephineRose: I am a white standard poodle diva who is not afraid to get messy. I love to swim and am often dyed pink.

Sunday, December 17, 2006


Guess who I got to see yesterday... Santa! I even got to sit in his lap with my brother Chen Po! We got to tell him what we wanted for christmas. What I really want is a special dog door into the magical fridge! Wouldn't that be great? Somehow I don't think I'm going to get that though so I will settle for lots of yummy treats. I am loving this christmas tree. I don't know why but mom put a gate around it though. I loved to grab the candy canes and munch away. I loved knocking the pretty balls off too, they made such a lovely crashing sound. Mom spoiled all my fun.
I have been tagged by Summer
here are the rules to the game: The player with this game starts with “3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas” and also has a list of “3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas”. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, “You’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Easy right?
Here goes, I would love to get: FOOD that I'm not supposed to get, a pink princess outfit, and to get to go everwhere with mom.
Things I don't want: boring dog food on christmas, another bath, and someone sleeping in my favorite place to sleep.
I have tagged: Mary-Margeret, Meeshka, Cyrus, Daisy, and Cubby.
Only 8 more days till Christmas!!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

eh, i think that santa is a female version... her look gave away the clue! nice photo though. is our bro chen po living under the same roof as you?

wet wet licks

Boo

12:28 AM  
Blogger Maj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Maj said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry about the deleated comment. >: Our computer's on the fritz! However:

Oh goodnes. Pup, you are too adorable! Chen Po too. Having a magical dog-door to the fridge would be my dream too! :D

-Lillie
(princessliliana.wordpress.com)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Loki said...

Merry Christmas Bai Jin....

Cheers
Loki

12:26 AM  
Blogger Loki said...

Baijin you've got to update your blog. haHa.. By the way i've tagged you for new year resolution, check out at my blog..

Cheers
Loki

9:46 PM  
Blogger e said...

Hello Bai Jin
Happy New Year to you! You are so cute and your human brother looks extremely happy with you!!

Hope to read more about you.
Best,
Fei & E

7:40 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

Bai-Jin you are sooo cute - mum thinks almost as cute asm me Bella!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. Bai-Jin, can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? I don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

Thanks in advance,
Casey@Animal-Internet.com

2:54 PM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Bai-Jin,

You are just TOO adorable! I am a rescued shitzu and we rescued a pekingese named Gizzi from Louisiana last November. He is 5 years old and I put some pictures of him on my site if you wanted to take a peke (peek) pardon the pun!! Gizzi came in a big huge truck from Louisiana to the border of Maine and New Hampshire and my hoomans drove all the way there to pick him up all in one day! It took 3 days to transport him from Louisiana to where they picked him up. They were delivering 35 other dogs and cats on the way. My mom find him through Petfinder.com. We are truly lucky to have wonderful parents. I'm so happy that you and your sibblings found such a loving home.

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Hey Baijin, where are you??

8:55 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oooh.. A magic door! That would be so great - do you think we could get them for the freezer too? That's where mom keep our food, you see! We hope Santa grants your wishes - and most certainly the treat part!

the WriggleButts

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home